- Wget and the user agent option
- Getting to know the pkg audit command on PC-BSD and FreeBSD
- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- Netrunner Rolling 2014.09 review
- Design a secure and usable communication tool, win a prize
- Aeromobil: It’s a car and it can fly
- Privacy Badger beta released. Install it on Firefox and Chrome
- How to set up a 3-node CoreOS cluster, just for fun
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…
- pavan kumar: my previous os is windows 7 i installed ubuntu 13.04 when i …
- Zhou: The second solution doesn't help but the first xdaigonistic …
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…