- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- A quick look at Host1Plus
- BitKey: A secure, Debian-based Live OS for bitcoin transactions
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- MIPS Creator C120 development board and Debian 7
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules