- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to extend, grow or resize an LVM logical volume
- How to test-drive Ubuntu Core on Fedora 21 Workstation
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to layout and design an infographic in R
- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- How to install Fedora 21 Workstation Cinnamon on a Btrfs filesystem
- Managing startup applications in GNOME 3
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus