- Joli OS is being discontinued
- Don’t like the Mozilla/Yahoo deal? Make StartPage your search engine
- Kubuntu 14.10 review
- Is systemd as bad as boycott systemd is trying to make it?
- Installing, troubleshooting MongoDB 2.6.4 startup failure on Fedora 20
- Silent Circle relocates to Switzerland
- GhostBSD 4 preview
- Antergos 2014.05.26 review – Cinnamon, GNOME 3 and KDE desktops
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images