- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- How to install Fedora 21 Workstation Cinnamon on a Btrfs filesystem
- Triple-boot Windows 7 and 8 and Ubuntu 14.04 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 14.10 kernel to version 3.17.1
- Solutions for low screen resolution in Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 and VirtualBox
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- How to dual-boot Windows 8 and Fedora 21 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Samsung TVs in Africa July 3, 2014
- Milo Moiré and The Script System: Art or nudity for the heck of it? July 3, 2014
- Does mobile phone use affect the brains of teenagers? May 22, 2014
- FDA approves Advantame, a sugar substitute or high-intensity sweetener May 19, 2014
- Ukraine’s declining population May 18, 2014
- A titanosaur is the largest known animal ever to walk the Earth May 18, 2014
- Russia to suspend American GPS sites on Russian territory May 13, 2014
- finid: That does not matter any more, so leave it as default …
- Abdel: Before clicking "Install Now", should I select sda1 as the p…
- Carl: I have a Lenova laptop. I bought it specifically to install …
- lalebarde: Fully agree. That's 13 years I have had used Linux as my mai…
- jpmcbooks: The latest 9.3 version of FreeNas requires a 64 bit compute…