- How to install Prey on Linux Mint 17.1
- How to change the default route in Linux
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- TokuMX 2.0 released
- How to install Fedora 21 Workstation Cinnamon on a Btrfs filesystem
- Elementary OS Freya 0.3 review
- Opera 26 released. Install it on Linux Mint 17.1 and Ubuntu 14.10
- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules