- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- From GNOME 3 to GNOME Classic in 3 extensions, or why GNOME Classic has become redundant
- Learn how to encrypt email communications with an email self-defense guide from the FSF
- Adobe Photoshop now available for Chromebooks, but…
- Silent Circle relocates to Switzerland
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- MIPS Creator C120 development board and Debian 7
- Anonabox bundles OpenWrt with Tor for anonymous Web browsing
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images
- Paz: A PaaS-like workflow built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet