- These reCAPTCHAs where not meant to be read by humans
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
- The problem with Scaleway
- Debugging a failed Ansible ad hoc command
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- For an editor, Atom uses way too much RAM
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Don’t like the Mozilla/Yahoo deal? Make StartPage your search engine
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules