- Security risks posed by smart meters
- Don’t laugh, but the US has charged 5 Chinese military hackers with cyber espionage
- How to delete Superfish from Lenovo computers permanently
- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- Configurable Menu: Install the best menu for Linux Mint 17/17.1 Cinnamon
- Two things I’ve learned from using Tor Browser
- These reCAPTCHAs where not meant to be read by humans
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Create Docker application templates with Panamax
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- finid: Are you the author? …
- kshb: Cross platform USB creator http://multibootusb.org/ …
- kshb: I know that this is pretty old post. But there is another cr…
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…