- Privacy Badger beta released. Install it on Firefox and Chrome
- Your choice of NTP applications in Linux
- Raspberry Pi 2 vs Creator 120
- How to layout and design an infographic in R
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Deepin 2014
- Debugging a failed Ansible ad hoc command
- Wget and the user agent option
- The search for a usable Markdown editor for my Linux desktop
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X