- Triple-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint 17.1, Kali 1.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- EFF releases experimental open wireless router firmware
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
- Honda Connect in-vehicle infotainment system has Tegra inside and runs Android
- Is systemd as bad as boycott systemd is trying to make it?
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 14.10 kernel to version 3.17.1
- ARM announces free mbed OS and mbed Device Server for IoT devices
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …