- Ubuntu Core to bring Snappy and transactional updates to the Cloud
- Elementary OS Freya 0.3 review
- Anonabox bundles OpenWrt with Tor for anonymous Web browsing
- 6 operating systems designed just for Docker and other container runtimes
- Getting to know the pkg audit command on PC-BSD and FreeBSD
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Upgrade Ubuntu 12.04 server to 14.04
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules