- Linux Mint Debian Edition 2 Cinnamon review
- Dual-boot Windows 7 and Antergos on a PC with 2 HDDs and UEFI firmware
- How to upgrade Fedora 20 Cinnamon to Fedora 21 Cinnamon
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Linux Mint 17 KDE
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick
- The ideal value of listen.backlog when setting PHP-FPM pm = ondemand
- Triple-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint 17.1, Kali 1.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog