- 5 awesome security features to expect in PC-BSD 10.1.2
- Two things I’ve learned from using Tor Browser
- BitKey: A secure, Debian-based Live OS for bitcoin transactions
- How to install Oracle JRE and make it the default JRE on Ubuntu 14.04
- 4 things to do after installing Ubuntu 14.04
- Honda Connect in-vehicle infotainment system has Tegra inside and runs Android
- Linux Deepin 2014 screenshot preview
- Joli OS is being discontinued
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- What’s cooking at Kismatic?
- 13 new Official Repositories added to Docker Hub in January and February
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host released – to customers
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- finid: But not before checking if you can backup any data in there …
- MARVELOUS: i think the best thing to do is to delete the E: and D: part…
- finid: It's doubtful that you can convert a disk with an OS on it f…
- finid: If it's MBR and you have 4 primary partitions, you could pro…
- MARVELOUS: have checked it my partirion scheme is MBR not GPT, what can…