- Deepin 2014 has been released
- Bash susceptible to environment variables code injection attack
- Failed attempts to dual-boot PC-BSD 10.1 with Windows 8
- Mozilla is phasing out SHA-1 based signature algorithms
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
- Security risks posed by smart meters
- Data and Goliath: Digital surveillance and what you can do about it
- ProtonMail and Subrosa: Encrypted communication for the privacy-conscious
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules