- Dual-boot Windows 8 and Linux Mint 17 on a PC with 2 disks and UEFI firmware
- Wget and the user agent option
- Manual disk partitioning guide for Linux Mint 17 KDE
- ARM announces free mbed OS and mbed Device Server for IoT devices
- Managing startup applications in GNOME 3
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17 and Windows 8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to replace Shorewall with FirewallD on ROSA Desktop Fresh R4
- GhostBSD 4 preview
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- Live Migration of VMs in Google Compute Engine
- Announcing lxcfs
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Quay.io: A service for hosting private Docker images