- Is systemd as bad as boycott systemd is trying to make it?
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- With Btrfs the default on openSUSE, when will other distros follow suit
- How to set the PATH variable in Bash
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review
- Solutions for low screen resolution in Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 and VirtualBox
- Data and Goliath: Digital surveillance and what you can do about it
- How to upgrade Ubuntu 14.10 kernel to version 3.17.1
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules