- Deepin 2014 review
- Using GNOME Boxes to create and access local virtual systems on GNOME 3.14
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Triple-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint 17.1, Kali 1.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- Pisi Linux 1.1 review
- How to reset passwords on Fedora 21 and 22
- Social Engineering infographic: Phishing and vishing
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …