- How to install TwitteR, a Twitter client for R
- Let’s Encrypt to offer free, automated and open SSL/TLS domain certificates
- Boot managers and boot devices on a PC with UEFI firmware
- elementary OS Freya beta review
- Sponsored Tiles now live in Firefox
- GNOME 3.12: The cool and the not-so cool features
- With Btrfs the default on openSUSE, when will other distros follow suit
- How to create MBR-based disk partitions for Antergos
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X