- How to customize GNOME 3.12 GNOME Shell
- Deepin 2014 review
- Social Engineering infographic: Phishing and vishing
- How to configure full disk encryption in PC-BSD 10.1
- Project Denver SoC will be the first 64-bit ARM processor for Android
- Tor, trust and the NSA
- The most affordable FreeBSD-supported Cloud/VPS hosting providers
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …