- Dual-boot Windows 8 and Linux Mint 17 on a PC with 2 disks and UEFI firmware
- The best Markdown editors for Linux
- Calamares will be the graphical installer on the next OpenMandriva edition
- Dual-boot Ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- How to install Oracle JRE on Fedora 20 and use alternatives to switch between it and OpenJDK
- Dual-boot Windows 7, Linux Mint Debian Edition 2 on a PC with UEFI firmware
- CAINE 6 “Dark Matter” review
- Replace UFW with FirewallD on Ubuntu 14.10
Digital Ocean is a VPS/Cloud hosting provider. For just $5 per month, you can get yourself a Cloud server with 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB super-fast SSD, free snapshots, plus backups for a minimal fee. All via a simple graphical interface.
And by signing up with this referral link, you can help support this website.
If you are reading this, your ad could also be occupying this space. Contact us to make it happen.
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS
- Web Development with Docker, Docker-Machine, Docker-Compose, Tmux, Tmuxinator, and Watchdog
- Running and managing Crate databases with Mesos
- How to run Docker on Mac OS X
- Bugfix Container Software In Place
- Load Balancing Microsoft Exchange with NGINX Plus