BackBox is a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu Desktop, and designed for performing penetration testing, incident response, computer forensics, and intelligence gathering. It uses the Xfce desktop environment, and is developed by Raffaele Forte and a small but dedicated team. This article, provides a brief overview or review of the latest edition, BackBox Linux 3, which was released on October […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules