Bodhi Linux is a desktop distribution based on Ubuntu. It uses the Enlightenment desktop environment as the primary and only (officially) supported desktop environment. Not too many distributions use Enlightenment as a default desktop environment, and that puts Bodhi Linux in a kinda unique category. Also, unlike most other desktop distributions, a Bodhi Linux edition is not designed to just […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules