SmoothWall Express is a Linux-based network firewall distro designed for home and small business use. The SmoothWall project was founded in the summer of 2000 by Lawrence Manning (Principle Code Author) and Richard Morrell (Project Manager). With SmoothWall Express, you can convert a old PC into a hardened internet firewall device.
- Container Security: Just The Good Parts
- Using Vault with Consul Template
- Libnetwork, Container Network Model, and container networking
- Building OSv Images Using Docker
- Puppet 3.8 features a Docker module
- Running Secured Docker Registry 2.0
- How to use promiscuous mode on AWS: using port mirroring for packet capture in the cloud