Korora is a Linux distribution that is based on Fedora. Korora 19, code-named Bruce, which is based on Fedora 19, was released the day after its parent distribution was released. That’s a little more or less than 24 hours after Fedora 19 was released. Which means that the Korora developers did not conduct any testing of their own before making […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules