NAS4Free is a Network-Attached Storage (NAS) distribution designed to be installed on any storage device – hard disk drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs), USB sticks, or be used as a Live system, running directly from a CD or USB stick. Based on FreeBSD, the codebase is a continuation of the old FreeNAS code, after the latter’s code was redesigned […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules