Remember ZShaolin? Yep, it’s that Android ninja tool that gives you zsh and a whole bunch of command-line applications on your Android device, minus the need to root it. I first brought it to your attention via this article. Five days later, a new version has been released. And if you were happy with the features the first one shipped […]
Post Tagged with: "android apps"
on November 3, 2012 at 6:41 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …