Rémi Denis-Courmont is one of the primary developers of the VLC media player, which is free software and distributed under the GPL. Earlier this week, he wrote to Apple to complain that his work was being distributed through their App Store, under terms that contradict the GPL’s conditions and prohibit users from sharing the program.
Post Tagged with: "apple"
on October 30, 2010 at 11:34 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- W. Anderson: The sad aspect of this potentially new approach and product …
- en: "blacklist configuration for Zeitgeist (control center integ…
- Abdulla: extremely well written and very very helpful post!!!! i had…
- finid: Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to too. …
- CFWhitman: If I can get Linux on it with full hardware support (or near…