Rémi Denis-Courmont is one of the primary developers of the VLC media player, which is free software and distributed under the GPL. Earlier this week, he wrote to Apple to complain that his work was being distributed through their App Store, under terms that contradict the GPL’s conditions and prohibit users from sharing the program.
Post Tagged with: "apple"
on October 30, 2010 at 11:34 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Infographic: Football – past, present and the future February 19, 2014
- Ethiopian Government is being sued for spying on American citizen February 19, 2014
- Yep, it’s legal to link to free Web content February 15, 2014
- Bone-like material that is lighter than water and as strong as steel February 4, 2014
- A pope, his flock and sex February 3, 2014
- How about a ‘remote kill switch’ on every car January 30, 2014
- Scientists grow embryonic-like stem cells without embryos January 30, 2014
- NICK: You need to set it / not /boot ;) …
- Divik: How much memory you want to allocate to Kali ? For me I h…
- krishna: hi all nice info i am running windows 7 ultimate in c drive …
- Nettikuva: This is a very interesting project. I have been following th…
- finid: Ok, look for the answer by Monday at the Forum under the KDE…