Fedora is one of very few distributions that does not have the auto-login feature in its graphical user management tool. Auto-login allows the system to automatically login a user without requesting authentication, that is, it enables password-less logins. While it is a very convenient feature, it is a security risk. Why? Because if it is enabled, any person with (physical) [...]
Post Tagged with: "auto-login"
on November 12, 2010 at 6:35 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Nice! Thank you a bundle. …
- Max: Here's for you. Feel free to translate into common English ;…
- Nikki: This is definitely a very clean and awesome interface. it's …
- Steve: I had hoped this distro would be better than this. I hope it…
- dondavis911: i am getting this error GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGE…