Fedora is one of very few distributions that does not have the auto-login feature in its graphical user management tool. Auto-login allows the system to automatically login a user without requesting authentication, that is, it enables password-less logins. While it is a very convenient feature, it is a security risk. Why? Because if it is enabled, any person with (physical) […]
Post Tagged with: "auto-login"
on November 12, 2010 at 6:35 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- reponsatou: Hi finid, I have a brief question: is there a specific r…
- cosja: SteamBox, it is fine ,but it could not a easy things that …
- Nick: "Companies ought to pay a very severe financial penalty for …
- finid: Do you have the same problem with Kubuntu (it is based on Ku…
- Steve McGiffert: This Distro just keeps getting worse.It wouldn't even recogn…