Genetically modified cells can be made to communicate with each other as if they were electronic circuits. Using yeast cells, a group of researchers at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, has taken a groundbreaking step towards being able to build complex systems in the future where the body’s own cells help to keep us healthy. The study was presented recently […]
Post Tagged with: "biological computers"
on December 15, 2010 at 3:05 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: Sorry, but I'am not virtual at all. SCNR …
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…