Genetically modified cells can be made to communicate with each other as if they were electronic circuits. Using yeast cells, a group of researchers at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, has taken a groundbreaking step towards being able to build complex systems in the future where the body’s own cells help to keep us healthy. The study was presented recently [...]
Post Tagged with: "biological computers"
on December 15, 2010 at 3:05 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Pedro: seriously stupid mate, never go full retard …
- Pedro: True there is no silverlight, but you can play blu ray throu…
- John: A useful review but your focus is perhaps a little off. I…
- Ostensibly: The 'availabily as security' is more like a 'security blanke…
- finid: For me the default install was English, and I did not even t…