Chakra 2013.02 Benz released. No new features implemented in Tribe, the graphical installation program, Kapudan, the first boot program, gets new features. Chakra is a desktop distribution forked from Arch Linux. Like Arch Linux, it is a rolling-release distribution, which means once you install it in your computer, you never need to reinstall when a new version comes along – […]
Post Tagged with: "chakra benz"
Chakra is a desktop distribution forked from Arch Linux. Not too long ago, it was one of my favorite desktop distributions, even made my list of the Top 6 KDE distributions in 2011. But problems with its graphical package manager, and the fact that latest releases do not even have one, has seen it drop off my list, at least […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- www.tea-benefits.com: In addition to losing weight, drinking green tea has other b…
- http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/carltonclaxton: Wonderful website hat you have! Do you ever put up updates …
- Nick: "Companies ought to pay a very severe financial penalty for …
- finid: Do you have the same problem with Kubuntu (it is based on Ku…
- Steve McGiffert: This Distro just keeps getting worse.It wouldn't even recogn…