Jitsi (Bulgarian for Wires) is a multi-protocol and multi-platform voice and video instant messenger client. It is mostly implemented in Java, and is Free/Open Source software. Its multi-protocol features are similar to that of Kopete, the native IM client for the K Desktop Environment. In a previous incarnation, Jitsi was known as SIP Communicator. Where other VoIP services and clients […]
Post Tagged with: "chat"
on September 23, 2011 at 2:09 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…
- pavan kumar: my previous os is windows 7 i installed ubuntu 13.04 when i …
- Zhou: The second solution doesn't help but the first xdaigonistic …
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…