Physicists at Ohio State University have discovered that tiny defects inside a computer chip can be used to tune the properties of key atoms in the chip. The technique, which they describe in the journal Science, involves rearranging the holes left by missing atoms to tune the properties of dopants — the chemical impurities that give the semiconductors in computer […]
Post Tagged with: "chip defects"
on December 31, 2010 at 11:57 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- cosja: SteamBox, it is fine ,but it could not a easy things that …
- Nick: "Companies ought to pay a very severe financial penalty for …
- finid: Do you have the same problem with Kubuntu (it is based on Ku…
- Steve McGiffert: This Distro just keeps getting worse.It wouldn't even recogn…
- finid: Thanks for the corrections. …