With the recent release of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), developers can now protect themselves from a new twist on an old bug: TapJacking. Like ClickJacking on the web, TapJacking occurs when a malicious application displays a fake user interface that seems like it can be interacted with, but actually passes interaction events such as finger taps to a hidden user interface […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules