The FreeBSD Foundation is pleased to announce that Julien Ridoux and Darryl Veitch at the University of Melbourne have been awarded a grant to implement support of feed-forward clock synchronization algorithms. The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is widely used for synchronization over the network and the ntpd daemon is the current reference synchronization algorithm. The system clock in FreeBSD is […]
Post Tagged with: "clock synchronization"
on December 22, 2010 at 1:04 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Penguano: I installed this in a VM and found it very unstable. Root te…
- finid: "More a review of the installer than the distro." Are you ma…
- Joncr: More a review of the installer than the distro, and pretty t…
- finid: Prime Air is just hype. It's never going to work. How do you…
- Grant: I live near a place called Sierra Trading Post. They have g…