Apart from being a tasty Bavarian bread-snack, Bretzn is the code-name for a collection of technology aimed at solving a problem which has existed in software development for a very long time: How do you get your applications to your users? This is particularly a question for the many developers of KDE applications that are not part of KDE’s six […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules