In the last months of 2010, the WikiLeaks wars reminded transparency activists of something copyright and trademark lawyers know all too well – online speech is only as strong as the many service providers on which it depends. All too often web hosts, domain name registrars and other service providers cave at the slightest legal or government pressure, with disastrous […]
Post Tagged with: "coica"
on January 27, 2011 at 1:03 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Axah: I recommend using this online tool for your localization pro…
- finid: Ok, forget all that. Open Systems Settings, then under the…
- Alan: Ok. And what command to use? I looked at... useradd u…
- finid: The Users Groups utility for Cinnamon does not have that opt…
- Alan: This is just what I'm looking for. BUT, we're up to Mint…