Imagine a computer equipped with shock-proof memory that’s 100,000 times faster and consumes less power than current hard disks. EPFL Professor Mathias Kläui is working on a new kind of “Racetrack” memory, a high-volume, ultra-rapid non-volatile read-write magnetic memory that may soon make such a device possible. Annoyed by how long it took his computer to boot up, Kläui began […]
Post Tagged with: "computer memory"
on November 15, 2010 at 11:46 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host