The operating system (OS) is the backbone of your computer. If the OS is compromised, attackers can take over your computer — or crash it. Now researchers at North Carolina State University have developed an efficient system that utilizes hardware and software to restore an OS if it is attacked. At issue are security attacks in which an outside party […]
Post Tagged with: "computer security"
on January 26, 2011 at 2:14 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Rohan Garg: Why were you surprised that you did not get a fully function…
- Duveltje: Works perfect on a fresh Linux Mint 16 installation. I solv…
- finid: I don't get E17 myself. …
- Penguano: I installed this in a VM and found it very unstable. Root te…
- finid: "More a review of the installer than the distro." Are you ma…