Linpus Technologies, Inc., an open source solutions provider based in Taipei, Taiwan, has announced support for MeeGo™ on the connected TV platform. With this development, the smartTV solution, which was originally targeted at devices powered by the Arm processor, will also run on devices powered by the Intel® Atom™ processor. Linpus Technologies is the developer of Linpus Lite, a netbook-targeted […]
Post Tagged with: "connected tv"
on October 25, 2010 at 12:29 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …