This post adds another scope to the types of content available on this website. It belongs in the Hardware Profiles category, and coverage will be about computing devices, sans smart phones, that runs or can run any Linux distribution, including Android and webOS. The device that made the first post in this category is Cotton Candy, a USB stick-sized computing [...]
Post Tagged with: "cotton candy"
on January 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Abdulla Nur Faisal: COOLIesT tutorial EveRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
- JM: After I install the repo via: "curl http://repos.fedorap…
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…