The Egyptian regime’s shutdown of the Internet in an attempt to preserve its political power highlights the dangers of any government having unchecked power over our Internet infrastructure, and puts a fine point on the risks to democracy posed by recent Congressional proposals to give the President a broad mandate to dictate how our internet service providers respond to cyber-emergencies. […]
Post Tagged with: "cybersecurity bill"
on February 1, 2011 at 4:38 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tom N: As a manufacturer of AgEagle UAS agriculture robotic aircraf…
- finid: I don't see how that can be done. I've emailed the devs, so …
- henry: These days a screen full of icons and stuff is deemed modern…
- Ankleface Wroughtlandmire: Nice review. Is it possible to reduce the panel launcher ico…
- Rohan Garg: Why were you surprised that you did not get a fully function…