DEFT is a Linux distribution that is based on Lubuntu, itself based on Ubuntu Desktop, and loaded with the “best free and open source applications dedicated to incident response, cyber intelligence, computer forensics” and designed for use by the military, law enforcement, private security professional and IT auditors. It is the third of such Linux distributions that has been written […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules