No, this has nothing to do with Linux Mint or Linux Mint Debian Edition. What it is, is an attempt by the Royal Canadian Mint to create an alternative digital or crypto-currency. Think of MintChip as Bitcoin, but backed by a country. Bitcoin is the open source application and project operating under the MIT license with the goal of creating […]
Post Tagged with: "digital currency"
on April 7, 2012 at 7:18 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…
- pavan kumar: my previous os is windows 7 i installed ubuntu 13.04 when i …
- Zhou: The second solution doesn't help but the first xdaigonistic …
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…