No, this has nothing to do with Linux Mint or Linux Mint Debian Edition. What it is, is an attempt by the Royal Canadian Mint to create an alternative digital or crypto-currency. Think of MintChip as Bitcoin, but backed by a country. Bitcoin is the open source application and project operating under the MIT license with the goal of creating […]
Post Tagged with: "digital currency"
on April 7, 2012 at 7:18 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released