Mandriva, one of my favorite Linux distributions, has been forked, and the new distribution is named Mageia. With the well publicized mass exodus of developers and contributors, this does not come as shock. I usually view these developments with caution, but this one I am actually happy about. Here are my reasons: Mandriva’s management has done a very lousy job […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host