Physicists at Ohio State University have discovered that tiny defects inside a computer chip can be used to tune the properties of key atoms in the chip. The technique, which they describe in the journal Science, involves rearranging the holes left by missing atoms to tune the properties of dopants — the chemical impurities that give the semiconductors in computer […]
Post Tagged with: "dopants"
on December 31, 2010 at 11:57 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: Sorry, but I'am not virtual at all. SCNR …
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…