Physicists at Ohio State University have discovered that tiny defects inside a computer chip can be used to tune the properties of key atoms in the chip. The technique, which they describe in the journal Science, involves rearranging the holes left by missing atoms to tune the properties of dopants — the chemical impurities that give the semiconductors in computer […]
Post Tagged with: "dopants"
on December 31, 2010 at 11:57 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host