On 7 March 2011, the National Archives launched the newest version of Digital Record Object Identification (DROID), an open source, file-identification and digital data management tool for the public and private sectors, and for individuals to download and use. DROID can scan millions of files at a time and correctly identify hundreds of different file formats, including most document, audio […]
Post Tagged with: "droid"
on April 15, 2011 at 1:18 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: When dual-booting on a single HDD, there's a risk, whether y…
- reponsatou: Thanks for your reply! I get your point. But then, when t…
- finid: It's not just upgrading Windows that could scuttle a dual-bo…
- reponsatou: Hi finid, I have a brief question: is there a specific r…
- cosja: SteamBox, it is fine ,but it could not a easy things that …