Scientists from Oxford University have made a significant step towards an ultrafast quantum computer by successfully generating 10 billion bits of quantum entanglement in silicon for the first time — entanglement is the key ingredient that promises to make quantum computers far more powerful than conventional computing devices. The researchers used high magnetic fields and low temperatures to produce entanglement [...]
Post Tagged with: "entanglement"
on January 22, 2011 at 10:12 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Pedro: seriously stupid mate, never go full retard …
- Pedro: True there is no silverlight, but you can play blu ray throu…
- John: A useful review but your focus is perhaps a little off. I…
- Ostensibly: The 'availabily as security' is more like a 'security blanke…
- finid: For me the default install was English, and I did not even t…