One member of the European Parliament and a handful of their advisors and assistants started a free software group last Saturday, aiming to increase the use of free and open source software in the European Parliament’s IT infrastructure. The user group is open to all who works in the European Parliament, including staff and assistants working in political groups. The [...]
Post Tagged with: "european parliament"
on February 7, 2011 at 8:08 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…
- chrisripp: hello all, and thank you for your comments Thank you Max …
- chrisripp: Hello all and thank you for testing Hybryde. First thing, t…