The FBI’s apparent desire to require all communications service providers to design a means for law enforcement to access encrypted communications in plain text could have negative effects on personal privacy and industry innovation. Computer scientists, however, concentrate on a different concern: the danger that such design mandates could harm cybersecurity. In an ironic twist, the FBI’s well-intentioned attempt to […]
Post Tagged with: "fbi"
on November 16, 2010 at 6:15 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Prime Air is just hype. It's never going to work. How do you…
- Grant: I live near a place called Sierra Trading Post. They have g…
- deepin: Thanks for your support ， linuxbsdos.com! …
- Nazia Khan: This is not available in android market. Any Suggestion plea…
- Best Bankruptcy Lawyer in San Antonio: While I haven't played much with the latest version of Ubunt…