A new supercomputer rating system will be released by an international team led by Sandia National Laboratories at the Supercomputing Conference 2010 in New Orleans on Nov. 17. The rating system, Graph500, tests supercomputers for their skill in analyzing large, graph-based structures that link the huge numbers of data points present in biological, social and security problems, among other areas.
- Docker Load Balancing Now in Rancher 0.16
- Introduction to LXD – the container hypervisor
- The sad state of sysadmin in the age of containers
- Using Docker Machine with Weave 0.10
- Meet the Atomic command for containers
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM