One of the serious threats to a user’s computer is a software program that might cause unwanted keystroke sequences to occur in order to hack someone’s identity. This form of an attack is increasing, infecting enterprise and personal computers, and caused by “organized malicious botnets,” said Daphne Yao, assistant professor of computer science at Virginia Tech. To combat the “spoofing [...]
Post Tagged with: "hacking"
Computer Scientist, Student Design Software to Combat Hacking Using Keystroke Anti-Spoofing Technique
on November 1, 2010 at 8:27 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- mookmerkin: "I think that’s just being lazy on their part." You cle…
- Abdulla Nur Faisal: COOLIesT tutorial EveRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
- JM: After I install the repo via: "curl http://repos.fedorap…
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …