Throughout the 1990s and 2000s, news about 20-somethings becoming billionaires from the sale of their software companies flooded the media, giving the impression that a good idea was all it took to succeed in the software industry. Jennifer Shang, an associate professor of business management in the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, along with colleagues Shanling Li of [...]
Post Tagged with: "innovation"
on November 19, 2010 at 12:07 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Liram: Is the PPA for Ubuntu 12.04 already available? I sure would …
- jibelito: yes go to applications=====>accessories =====> install…
- Pedro: seriously stupid mate, never go full retard …
- Pedro: True there is no silverlight, but you can play blu ray throu…
- John: A useful review but your focus is perhaps a little off. I…