Throughout the 1990s and 2000s, news about 20-somethings becoming billionaires from the sale of their software companies flooded the media, giving the impression that a good idea was all it took to succeed in the software industry. Jennifer Shang, an associate professor of business management in the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, along with colleagues Shanling Li of […]
Post Tagged with: "innovation"
on November 19, 2010 at 12:07 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: I don't see how that can be done. I've emailed the devs, so …
- henry: These days a screen full of icons and stuff is deemed modern…
- Ankleface Wroughtlandmire: Nice review. Is it possible to reduce the panel launcher ico…
- Rohan Garg: Why were you surprised that you did not get a fully function…
- Duveltje: Works perfect on a fresh Linux Mint 16 installation. I solv…